How Does it Work?
1. Work out what you want to spend on their 16mm, Super8 or 8mm Film Transfer
2. Put the quantity in £ Pounds in the quantity box eg £50 put quantity as 50
3. We will post you a beautiful Certificate for the correct amount of money
4. We can post the Certificate to them direct if you like. Just put their address in the Delivery Address field during Checkout
5. When they want to order film transfer they just give us the Certificate No. as confirmation of payment. If it costs more than the Certificate they can make up the extra payment. (Usually if its less than a fiver or 20% we don't ask for more money)
What will they get for what money?
£30 (minimum) will get up to 30 minutes of Cine Film transfer to DVD
£60 will get up to 60 minutes of Cine film transfer to DVD
£100 as above plus 5 extra copies and Background Music (for 8mm silent films)
£200 double everything above
Friends and family
Is there any Small Print ?
Yes, just the obvious
1. Gift certificates and any unused portions of gift certificates must be spent within twelve months from the issue date.
2. Gift certificates shall be redeemed through us toward the purchase of services listed online.
3. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase more gift certificates.
4. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for cash refunds.
5. Any unused balance shall be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. Original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
6. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid.
7. Gift certificate cash value is 1/10th of one pence.
8. Gift certificates and are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.
9. We will have the right to close any customer account and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is suspected.
Buying for somebody else? Buy them a Gift Certificate allowing them to order direct.